Monday, August 10, 2009

Today's Scrappy Highlights

These Martha Stewart border punches are my favorite right now! I used the Loopy one over and over on Shiloh's Prom Album here...http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1519905
This is what followed me home from J's today-I love it when they have their adhesive 40% (I stock-up and use my teacher's discount of top of it)! Found the Disney title for the CA Disneyland pics 40% too. The 25 pack of Kraft cardstock was marked down to $2.97-too good to pass up!




Colby and I joined forces today to create this little masterpiece for his room! He picked out those festive puffy robot stickers at M's and designed around to create a little rocket/robot scene. I added the patterned paper to the back, and inserted in an IKEA frame! I am thinking about painting the IKEA wooden easel-but I might just leave it as is!



1 comment:

  1. Love the card come over and see me you were the big winner :)

    ReplyDelete