Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shopper Sunday

I spent my last week before I return to work participating in a little shopping/me time. I went with my friend Kim to Michael's to spend my $30 gift card I won from Christina's blog at Creative Twist http://creativitywithatwist.blogspot.com/. Check her blog out tomorrow for another challenge to go up (my first challenge DT layout)!

$1 Recollections stamps and $1 ribbon from Micheal's and Target's Dollar Spot.
My $1 Owl Paper Pad (I heart the Target $1 spot).


Went to Violette's in Lakeland today and was PUMPED to score the Jenni Bowlin Crepe Paper Ribbon! I also decided on the Teresa Collins Travel line for our Cali album. Little Yellow Bicycle has these Journal Tablet Calendars that go perfectly with the TC line, so those followed me home too. :)



Also, I found the Coca Cola crate at a yard sale for $2 (spotted one in the antique district in Plant City last week for $35+) and the red boxes are from IKEA. They are going to be altered and displayed in my scrapbook room so I can add a little more color to the space.


Charity, Kim, and I went to Bahama Breeze for my sister's b-day last night-Sister had some drama, but we had a grand time!
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new layout! :)
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment