Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Project 365: Days 5 & 6...


A lot of goodness + happiness from the past two days.......


Jan. 5, 2009

-Found out Colby was Student of the Month :)

-Back to School...No Kiddies...Teacher Work Day!

-Walked in to classroom to find my Christmas gifts.....my favs:

Cheesecake Factory GC, $ Tree, SB corner rounder (been wanting one), and plant from my team

-Dinner @ MOE'S with Kim, Colby, and Kadian....Welcome to Moe's!

-$34 Michael's GC burning a hole in my pocket


Jan 6, 2009

-Back to school with the kiddies.......To see their smiles when they seen me after being gone for three weeks and one day......Priceless. I actually warmed my heart....and I don't get that mushy gushy that often.....

-Beating on the Bongo drums at the faculty meeting.....super fun stress relief!

-Meeting our wonderful new principal......kind, warm, friendly......and here to make our school the best it can be!

-Dinner @ Cheesecake Factory with Lisa, Baby William in tummy, and Colby...yummy food plus friends :)

-Booked Colby's B-Day party...bowling....and made wish list @ Toys r Us...Colby loved it!

-Chat on Facebook with SB buddy Rachel

-Calendars via school mail....thanks Kim

-Good news from MIL :)

-Left WORK ON TIME....OMG! :)

-Took Colby to the park...he played, I graded papers.

1 comment:

  1. You SCORED Chica! Those Teacher Xmas Gifts rocked!!!! How Fun- love the tree :)

    ReplyDelete