Wednesday, January 21, 2009

15 Things about me right now.......


Here we go!


1. We are moving in 5 days and Kim + I packed my scrapbook room! :(


2. I heart chocolate cake without icing. :)


3. 6 years ago I had just delivered Colby, had almost every complication possible, and we both lived in the hospital for a week (Colby in the NICU).


4. Cold Weather + Low humidity = Good Hair Days!


5. I heart scrapbooking!


6. I am still toying with the idea of going back to grad school and getting a PhD......


7. I love Disney.....It is the happiest place on Earth! :)


8. I can't wait for my drive to work to consist of a total of 3 minutes one way.


9. My fur baby, Ike, is totally responding to the dog psych of the potty outside = treat.


10. I have only played our Wii once since we got it.


11. I love my Blackjack phone and the ball buster game....


12. Favorite shows right now: America's Best Dance Crew, Hills, and Ghost Hunters.


13. I wanted to be a dancer growing up......became a teacher instead.


14. I am hoping to become a reading coach this next school year.....another year of big change! :)


15. I put together my 1st Lego creation.....and survived the 50 step directions.

2 comments:

  1. Fun list! I have only played our Wii once, too! And I like choco cake WITHOUT icing, I hate icing!
    I gave you an award over on my blog.... come and get it! ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Disney....great list! Hope your moving goes easy!! :)

    ReplyDelete