Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday: A Day in Review

Well, I am a Bad Blogger....Bad, Bad Blogger!

Here are some random thoughts/events from Sunday, Feb. 22:

-Woke up soooo early and looked at the sale ads online.
-Kim called, and needed to return clothes to Ann Taylor Loft Outlet-So we drove to Ellenton.
-Ike the dog escaped via a loose fence plank where he proceeded to growl at a cat for 10 minutes while I kept calling his name. He finally decided to return through the fence-
-Well, an hour later we discovered that in Ellenton they have an Ann Taylor Outlet-Not any "loft" in the name, so no returning occured for Kim today!
-Took a walk down to the Gap outlet-Scored some black dress capris for work (And they were TWO sizes smaller-I have lost a total of 36 lbs. since August 2008).
-Opted to drive to one of my favorite LSS's-Ruban Rouge-bought exactly one piece of patterned paper-totaling .83!
-Plan 2-Drove to another LSS-The Scrapbook Shoppe-Walked in and a lovely OWL called my name! Scored a Clear Scraps Chip Board Owl Album, American Crafts patterned paper (Craft Fair-Has some very cute owls on it), Bazzill CS, and Swiss dots CS to match my new owl friends!
-We were planning on going to Target, but Colby was pooped-So I ran into Payless, and scored the last pair of my favorite sandals on clearance for $10.
-Came home, grilled steaks, and Josh agreed to make me my dream Cuttlebug/Cricut cutting station table! More to come on this little creation!

All in all, a happy day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day! The Ellenton mishap sounds like something that would have happened to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bad things is that I still have to go to Orlando now to return the clothes....but we had a great day and on a slight misadventure...no major ones this time....

    ReplyDelete