Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shopper Saturday


So it has been awhile since I visited the LSS WITH $$$ to spend, so I decided to put money back into the local economy yesterday by paying a visit to 2 awesome scrapbook stores: The Scrapbook Shoppe in Tampa and Whim So Doodle in St. Pete.
I totally scored at both places!
I finally got on the bandwagon and bought some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pumpkin Pie-I can't wait to use it on some Halloween goodies I have planned out!
Colby is going to be a Clone Trooper for Halloween, so I picked up the Star Wars Chipboard die cuts, and 2 pcs. of patterned paper.
I scored the pile with the Maya road mini book 75% off! I was very happy to find the Cub Scouts paper pack for $2.50-Colby joined this week! :)
Another favorite would be the QK A2 embossed journaling blocks-can't wait to play with these!
Lots of new goodies....I can't wait to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment