Sunday, March 8, 2009

My New Scrapbook Loft.....Almost!







Well, it's coming around slowly, but I will have this SB Loft together soon!

I scored two 12 by 12 paper racks on Craig's List-both for $12!

Josh was so awesome yesterday to go to Lowe's with me and buy all the materials to make me a 6 foot cutting table for my Cricuit, Cuttlebug, and Paper Racks! He sanded all 6 legs, painted them, and I painted the top. I can't wait for it to live in my SB room and house all my die cutting goodies!

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky, Josh is so handy! I am jealous!!!! I can't wait to see it when it is all done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me either.....i want to see the cutting table when it is done.....I am glad that the magic fairy came over on Friday to help unpack and organize

    ReplyDelete